Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Lil Wayne: I am a young black rich mother******er, I don't feel connected to Black lives matters
US Rapper, Lil Wayne has said he doesn’t feel connected to the Black Lives Matter campaign which began after the incessant killing of black people in America.
In a recent interview with NightLine, Lil Wayne said he doesn’t know what the movement mean.
He said, “I am a young black rich mother****er. If that don’t let you know that America understand that black lives matter these days, then I don’t know what it is…. Don’t come at me with that dumb**** ma’am.”
When asked if he feels connected to the movement, he said “I don’t feel connected to a damn thing that ain’t got nothin’ to do with me. If you do, you are crazy as ****. You, not the camera. If ain’t got nothing to do with me, I ain’t connected to it.”
Lil Wayne says he doesn't feel connected to Black Lives Matter movement. Watch tonight on Nightline at 12:35am ET. pic.twitter.com/28eBGfpSja
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Add Comment