Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Nigeria:Nigeria is a lawless country - Akachukwu



I stumbled into this piece by Akachukwu  on facebook, so I decided to share it



"There is no justification on this" - Akachukwu 


 
 




Finally Nigerians citizen later kill Him on their hands by hard beating and burn him alive(((( so Sad indeed, GOD i hope your are watching evil people walking in ZOO called Nigeria??? May the hands that kill this God creator never find peace, No matter whatever this young man did, you have no right to kill him this way, After you all will go to church and pray for peace in Bloody suckers Nigerians, Governments is sucking blood and also citizen sucking too, Very bad...GOD are watching always, There no justification on this. Nigeria is a lawless country there is no government in Nigeria the government is doomed by corruption and thievery they are the one that should be giving this treatment not this young man. I really don't know why some country still support Nigeria. Sanction Nigeria and kick out there ambassadors. This is bad. Please do fellow us and share this widely until international Human right see it. Young man. that is how to be a citizen of ZOO called Nigeria brought into your life. let God judge you and people that kill you R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Comment